6 days left before the All-Russian voting day on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation
On July 1, the All-Russian voting day on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation of the Russian Federation will be held throughout Russia.
From June 25 to July 1, an all-Russian vote is held in Russia on the issue of approving amendments to the Constitution. A convenient way to participate could be determined in advance: choose any day for voting (the polling stations run from June 25 to July 1), accept the election commission at home, choose a polling station (at the place of registration or where it is easier to get to).
Voting is the most important step towards independence. The Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Center will definitely take part in the vote on amendments to the Russian Constitution
Key changes that the head of state proposed to make in the country's main law:
- Article 67. The territory of the Russian Federation includes the territories of its constituent entities, inland waters and the territorial sea, and the airspace above them. In the territory of the Russian Federation, federal territories may be created in accordance with federal law. The organization of public authority in the federal territories is established by the specified federal law.
- Article 671. The Russian Federation honors the memory of the defenders of the Fatherland, ensures the protection of historical truth. Diminishing the significance of the feat of the people in the defense of the Fatherland is not allowed.
- Article 671. Children are the most important priority of the state policy of Russia. The state creates conditions conducive to the comprehensive spiritual, moral, intellectual and physical development of children, the education of patriotism, citizenship and respect for elders in them. The state, ensuring the priority of family education, assumes the responsibilities of parents in relation to children left without care.
- Article 77. The highest official of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation (the head of the highest executive body of state power of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation) may be a citizen of the Russian Federation who has reached 30 years of age, has resided permanently in the Russian Federation, and does not have the citizenship of a foreign state or a residence permit or other document, confirming the right to permanent residence of a citizen of the Russian Federation in the territory of a foreign state. In accordance with the procedure established by federal law, it is prohibited for a senior official of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation (head of the supreme executive body of state power of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation) to open and have accounts (deposits), to store cash and valuables in foreign banks located outside the territory of the Russian Federation. Federal law may establish additional requirements for a senior official of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation (the head of the highest executive public authority of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation).
- Article 79. The Russian Federation may participate in interstate associations and transfer to them part of its powers in accordance with international treaties of the Russian Federation, if this does not entail a restriction of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen and does not contradict the foundations of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation. Decisions of interstate bodies adopted on the basis of the provisions of international treaties of the Russian Federation in their interpretation, contrary to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, shall not be enforced in the Russian Federation.