Winter Farmer Russian Farmer Market In Sokolniki
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre
- Fountain Square, Sokolniki Park, Moscow, Russia
- Official site:
- Working hours:
27/02 - 28/02 — from 10:00 till 22:00
01/03 — from 10:00 till 21:00
About the project:
A Fair of fruit and vegetables, dairy and animal products of the Russian regions
Purpose of the fair: creation of a basic area for selling and promotion of foodstuffs and other production to customers directly at the retail market of Moscow.
Participants: more than 30 independent farms and manufacturers who represent all regions of Russia.
To be presented:
- Sweet peppers
- Headed cabbage
- Others (dill, parsley, etc.)
- Fruits (water-melons, apples, pears, etc.)
- Meat (beef, veal, pork, lamb)
- Sunflower seeds
- Vegetable oil
- Crop production (seedlings, seeds, etc.)
- Cooking books
Moscow region residents.
Corporate buyers: representatives of grocery retailers of the Moscow region.
Project head manager
Tel.: +7 495 995 0591, ext. 430
Fax: +7 495 925 3489