WELDEX / Rossvarka
- MVK, Elsvar Company
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit halls: 4, 4.1, 4.2
- Official site:
- Official support:
- Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Moscow Interregional Association of Chief Welders, Russian Scientific & Technical Welding Society
About the project:
WELDEX / Rossvarka — 2012 — the 11th International specialized exhibition of welding materials, equipment and technologies
Under the auspices of:
- EWA ( European Welding Association)
Under the patronage of:
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
General media sponsor:
- Svarochnoe Proizvodstvo (Welding Industry), magazine
- To demonstrate achievements
- To improve international scientific technical cooperation and long-term commercial relations
- To improve partnership between manufacturers, distributors and customers
- To demonstrate the latest advances in science and technology. To promote the introduction of the latest advances into manufacture
The main exhibition features:
- Actuality: Considering the upbeat economic tendencies, Russian industrial enterprises tend to change outdated welding equipment and introduce new welding technologies into the production process.
- Exhibition advantage: Strict specialization of the exhibition assists in creating the most favorable conditions for both participants and visitors.
- Arc and argon welding of metal: manual mechanized, automated, robotized. Short-circuited arc surfacing, welding recovery. Equipment and technology of arc and argon metal welding, short-circuited arc surfacing.
- Gas, plasma, flame treatment: flame welding, deposition welding, thermal gas and plasma cutting. Gas welding equipment, vehicles, machinery and technology of flame, gas, plasma welding and deposition welding. Equipment, machine tools, machinery and technology for thermal gas and plasma cutting.
- Laser welding, cutting and welding of metals: manual, mechanized, robotized. Equipment, machinery and technology for laser welding, laser surface coating and cutting.
- Resistance welding. Equipment and technologies for resistance welding.
- Equipment and technologies for plastic welding.
- Equipment and technology for producing welding materials.
- Heat of metals: gas, laser. Equipment (vehicles, machines) and technologies for gas and laser soldering (steel, aluminum and others).
- Riveting of metal and other materials. Equipment, technologies and materials for creating permanent joints by riveting metal and other materials.
- Adhesive bonding. Specialized equipment, technologies and materials to create a permanent link by bonding.
- Metal forging. Equipment, technologies and materials for creating permanent joints by blacksmith welding / metal forging.
- Specialized equipment, technologies and materials for the construction of pipelines transporting oil, gas, water, heat, acids, alkalis, industrial and domestic wastewater.
- Specialized equipment, technologies and materials for welding tissue of human beings and animals.
- Specialized equipment, technologies and materials for welding optical fibers.
- Specialized equipment, technologies and materials for underwater welding.
- Specialized equipment, technologies and materials for welding in space.
- The equipment for thermal processing (welding, cutting, brazing, deposit welding) of materials and welded structures.
- Materials for welding, cutting, deposit welding, coating, soldering of steel, aluminum and other metals, alloys, electrodes, wires, welding gases, etc.
- Means and methods of protection against harmful factors: ventilation, work clothing of a welder, welding helmets “chameleon”, respirators, etc.
- Tools and equipment for welding.
- Elementary and base components for welding and gas-welding equipment.
- Staff education and advanced training.
- Scientific research and ideas in the field of welding.
- Welding equipment renovation.
- Salon of used and reconditioned welding equipment.
- Quality control for the welded joints, general and welding materials:
- Non-destructive testing
- Facilities for mechanical testing of welded joints
- Systems of registration and processing of welding parameters
- Laboratory equipment
For the first time the exhibition is to show “Welding in the art”.
Within the exhibition a conference and presentation “Business meeting Club” will be held, organized by Moscow Interregional Association of Chief Welders, with the main welders of the biggest enterprises of Moscow and Moscow region and other regions of Russia participating in the sitting.
The participants of the exhibition are welcome to represent their short reports at the conference.
To participate in the exhibition are invited:
- Production and trade companies concerned with manufacture and distribution of welding and gas welding equipment, metal saw cutters, welding materials, tools and accessories, component elements and joints, supporting facilities.
- Manufacturers and distributors of uniform and protection facilities against occupational hazard.
- Institutes and universities, conducting scientific research in welding and other related technologies.
- Educational and training centers specialized in welding staff.
- Industrial and commercial organizations occupied with welding service and welding equipment repair, etc.
Mind your eye!
Contests within the exhibition:
- Welding Miss World—Iskra (Spark) 2012
The contest is aimed at discovering and encouraging girls working in the welding industry and related areas (educational and scientific organizations, manufacturing, construction, public utilities, etc.), who combine good professional skills and personal qualities.
- Best Russian Welder – Mister Lutch (Beam) 2012
The contest aim is to improve the prestige of the welding profession, discover and encourage professional welders with high professional skills.
- Best Welding Engineer – Mister Um (Mind) 2012
The contest is aimed at encouraging the best scientific & technical engineers working in the welding industry. We invite representatives of research centers, design offices, universities, employees of companies involved in the welding industry.
International Forum WELDEX-2012 is a sure way to promote products, technologies and services to a vast market of Russia! We invite you to participate in exhibitions of the International Forum WELDEX-2012!
Address: 15, building 1, Zubarev lane, Moscow, Russia, 129164 (entrance from the side of the building)
Tel.: +7 495 935 8100
Fax: +7 495 935 8101
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com