WASMA / International Exhibition of Eco Technology and Innovation
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 2
- Official site:
- Official support:
- The Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision, Waste Recycling Association, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Министерство промышленности и торговли России Ministry of Industry and Trade
WASMA subjects are closely connected with environmental, economic, technical and social issues which the majority of industrially developed countries have to face with.
The exhibition’s purpose is to provide companies operating in this area the opportunity to display their equipment, the latest developments and advanced technologies to help solve one of the global challenges of our time — environmental protection and human health from the adverse impacts of industrial and residual waste.
About the project:
WASMA'2012 is the 9th International specialized exhibition of Eco technologies and innovation.
Waste management and recycling:
- Recycling (mechanical, physical and chemical, biological, thermal, and combined methods).
- Technologies and equipment for waste processing.
- Technologies and equipment for outlet chains, cafes and restaurants.
- Waste energy.
- Sun energy.
- Wind energy.
- Energy conservation.
- Energy efficiency technologies.
Water and Wastewater Services:
- Mechanical, chemical and biochemical methods of water purification.
- Equipment for water purification.
- Laboratory and analytical equipment.
- Rehabilitation of water bodies.
- Water-saving technology and equipment.
- Water reclamation.
- Wastewater treatment systems.
- Technology and equipment for waste collecting and transporting.
- Analytical equipment, pollution control.
- Environmental assessment.
- Municipal vehicles and engineering.
- Gardening and landscaping.
- Areas decontamination for construction of social facilities.
- Biodegradable materials.
- Air clearing.
- Prevention of hazardous air emissions.
The 7th International research and practice conference "Waste Recycling"
Organizer: The Waste Recycling magazine
Look for more detailed information on wasterecycling.ru.
Conference "Equipment and technology for petroliferous waste collection, recycling and recovering"
Organizer: Russian Emergency Ministry, Federal-Aid Territory Board
To visit the exhibition for free, please get the e-ticket.
General media partner: The TBO magazine.
We are waiting for you at WASMA'2012!
Raisa Gazarian, Exhibition Head Manager
Tel.: +7 495 935 8100 ext. 6243