Game Exhibition SPORTLAND Spring-2019
- Gorod Detstva, the Association of popular sport, gaming industry and active recreation
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit halls: 4.1, 7a
- Official site:
- Working hours:
19/04 — from 12:00 till 20:00
20/04 - 21/04 — from 10:00 till 19:00
Game Exhibition | SPORTLAND | Spring-2019 is a regular event, traditionally attended by crowds of caring parents and energetic kids to see the innovations and services offered by the sport, leisure and gaming industry. Over 100 disciplines under one roof provide a great opportunity to find anything you need for a healthy lifestyle, active and creative recreation, and sports. The freedom of choice and individual trials make sure you get high quality services and exciting proposals from participating companies first-hand.
The exhibition keywords: physical education and sport, recreation, health, game, event.
The event aims to promote and develop various ways and forms of children recreation, sport and leisure, and to create a focused and efficient system to advocate meaningful recreation, popular sport, physical education and healthy lifestyle for the younger generation.
The key audience is families with children of 3-14 years old, and experts of sport and recreation industry.
Sportland game exhibition includes the following areas:
- Sport as Game – various sport and physical education disciplines, as well as indoor and outdoor sport, tourism and gaming equipment;
- The Factory of Games – table and card games, erector sets, interactive games, puzzles, arcade machines, experiments and tests, fantasy and role-play games;
- Event-Show – management of children and family events, decorations, costumes, photography and filming, event accessories, topical children shows and stage performances;
- Recreation+Family – recreational, sport, entertainment, educational and tourism projects, active recreation, folklore games and activities, historic re-enactment events, and military-patriotic education.
- Creative Workshop – children art, hobbies, handcrafting, arts and crafts;
- Health Formula – healthy diet, environment, rehabilitation, family health.
- Cybergame – video games and simulators, VR pods, computer games and educational software, consoles, modern gaming kiosks and children gadgets;
- Technomania – scientific and technological art, radio controlled models, robotics, aeroplane, ship and train modelling, etc;
- Sport as Art – theatre, cinema, choreography, vocal and visual arts for children.