- MVK, Russian Scientific Technical Vacuum Society
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 2
- Official site:
- Official support:
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow Power Engineering Institute
About the project:
VACUUMTECHEXPO-2012 7th INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION OF VACUUM EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES
The exhibition key targets are to display unique advance in vacuum equipment, materials and technologies, to assist in promotion to the market; to establish business contacts, to attract investment and assist in formation and implementation of national and regional programs in the field of vacuum equipment, materials and technologies.
A busy business program includes symposiums, conferences, presentations and round table discussions on application of vacuum equipment, materials and technologies in various industries, industry state overview and development prospects.
- Vacuum equipment and technologies in metallurgy:
- Equipment and technologies for:
- vacuum induction melting;
- vacuum outgassing;
- heat processing;
- case hardening;
- precision casting;
- vacuum arc remelting.
- high-vacuum cryosorption pumps;
- industrial pumps for water vapor pumpage;
- condensate pumps;
- temperature conditions control.
- Equipment for manufacturing: dry chemicals; membranes; films; volumetric nanostructure materials.
- motor pumps;
- diffusion pumps;
- turbomolecular pumps;
- dry pumps;
- getter pumps;
- magnetic electrodischarge pumps;
- other types of pumps.
- Vacuum valve:
- Vacuum materials:
- dry lubricant coatings;
- jointing materials.
- cold cathode;
- stationery highly sensitive systems;
- portative oil & oil-free leak testers;
- micro and mini gas analyzers.
- large surface analyzers;
- mass spectrometers;
- electron microscope;
- high-vacuum scanning probe microscopes.
- wood working;
- food industry.
- accelerating storage complexes;
- space exerciser.
- vacuum biomedical technology;
- equipment for clinical and experimental medicine.
- Equipment for:
- molecular distillation (stilling);
- vacuum rectification;
- heat and freeze dehydration;
- vacuum filtration;
- vacuum evaporation;
- vacuum crystallization.
- commutation equipment;
- vacuum technology and equipment for manufacturing high-voltage insulation;
- electro-thermal equipment.
Dmitry Zhukov, MVK Exhibitions Director
Tel.: +7 495 935-8100 ext. 6245