United Coffee and Tea Industry Event – UCTIE
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 2
- Official site:
- Working hours:
15/09 — from 08:00 till 19:30
16/09 — from 08:00 till 17:30
About the project:
UCTIE is the 2nd international coffee and tea conference and exhibition for the industrial production chain from bean and leaf to cup. It can be considered as the largest event in the Russian coffee and tea segment.
UCTIE is a unique platform for the development of your business. At one time, in one place key players and representatives of the tea and coffee industry will meet: suppliers of coffee and tea, farmers and growers, exporters, importers and distributors, manufacturers of all types of coffee and tea equipment, packaging producers, manufacturers of ingredients and accessories for industries, manufacturers and distributors of finished products, roasters, packers, technologists, specialized traders, retailers and representatives of HoReCa segment.
- 1,500 square meters event space
- Two conferences at one venue: Moscow International Coffee Forum and Moscow International Tea Symposium
- Large quantity of professional master classes, educational programmes, tastings
- Specialized zones: Roasting factory and Laboratory of Taste
- Professional competitions: Tea Masters Cup and Coffee Enthusiast Team Cup
The exhibition in 2013 brought together 85 companies from around the world to participate in the event:
- Suppliers of coffee and tea
- Farmers and growers of coffee and tea
- Exporters, importers and distributors
- Manufacturer coffee and tea equipment
- Producers of all types of packaging
- Manufacturers of ingredients and accessories for industries.
Last year, over 2,500 visitors from more than 20 countries worldwide participated in the event. The biggest half of the visitors included company directors and top-managers:
- Manufacturers and distributors of finished products
- Roasters, packers, technologists
- Specialized traders
- Representatives of HoReCa segment.
Russian Association of Tea & Coffee Producers
Tel. / Fax: +7 (495) 935 87-07