Underground Development. Bases and Foundations – 2016
- International Association of Foundation Constructors, Russian Tunnelling Association, Trend Expo company
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 7a
- Official site:
- Working hours:
22/11 - 23/11 — from 10:00 till 18:00
24/11 — from 10:00 till 14:00
The Underground Development. Bases and Foundations Exhibition is a one of a kind event. It provides a 2500 sq.m. area to see all the latest trends in development of metropolitan underground space and innovations in construction of foundations for buildings and structures.
Over 50 Russian and foreign companies will be featured at the exhibition, including Mosmetrostroi JSC, Ingeokom JSC, Geoizol Construction Company LLC, Mosinzhproekt JSC, Delta Drlling Company LLC, Hennerknecht Tonnelservis LLC and many more.
The forum will also feature a number of important conferences and seminars, including the Trends, Issues and Prospects of Underground Development in Russia international research and practice conference, which will take place on November 23.
The following companies will provide speakers for the event: Transinzhstroy JSC, Minskmetroproekt JSC, MC-Bauchemie, Lenmetrogiprotrans Scientific and Research Project and Engineering Institute JSC, branch of Tonneli i Metropoliteny Central Scientific and Research Institute of Construction, Fundamentproekt JSC, Inzhproektstroy LLC, New Ground JSC etc.
Additionally, industry specialists and members of the Russian Tunnelling Association will summarize the results of the competition on application of best practices in construction of tunnels and underground structures.
Major areas of the exhibition:
- Design and construction of tunnels and metro.
- Cutting-edge technologies for underground space development.
- Machinery and equipment for underground construction.
- Services and utilities.
- Operation of underground structures.
BASES AND FOUNDATIONS
- Design and installation of bases and foundations for buildings and structures.
- Cutting-edge technologies in foundation construction.
- Industrial and civil construction.
- Hydraulic engineering.
- Road construction (bridges, tunnels and roads).
- Oil, gas and energy construction.
- Pile and piled-raft foundations.
- Special machinery, construction equipment and tools for foundation construction.
CONSTRUCTION SERVICES AND MATERIALS
- Construction and finishing materials (concrete mixes, cements, dry mortars, water and heat insulation materials, moulds, fire protection materials, composite materials).
- Engineering surveys.
- Monitoring systems and equipment. Geotechnical and land surveying.
- Software and communications.
- Tools, auxiliary and maintenance equipment.
- Construction assessment.
- Insurance, financing and leasing services.
- Science and education.
Steering committee contact details:
+7(495) 66-55-014, cell +7 916-36-857-36, cell +7 925-86-101-81.