The Belarus-Russia Fair
- RBS Expo, LLC
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 2
- Official site:
- Working hours:
03/12 - 07/12 — from 11:00 till 19:00
08/12 — from 11:00 till 17:00
About the project:
The fair demonstrates the mutually profitable cooperation between the two fraternal countries based on centuries of joint bonds and thousands of business links between the industries of the two countries. The relations between Russia and Belarus are fundamental and are a priority for both countries. The trade fair is not only a platform for the exchange of knowledge and positive experience among experts and entrepreneurs from the two countries; it also bears social significance, for it showcases the most important product groups defining social stability: consumer goods and food products.
The themed sections of the fair:
- Textile and interior items;
- Consumer goods;
- Games and toys for children;
- Home ware and tableware;
- Gifts and souvenirs.
Health and beauty
- Health goods and products;
- Alternative medicine;
- Cosmetics and perfumery products;
- Bijouterie and jewelry.
- Meat, fish and dairy products;
- Preserves and groceries;
- Confectionery and bakery goods;
- Honey and beehive products.
RBS Expo organizing committee
Yelena Bordenyuk: +7(985)488-01-00
Yekaterina Bordenyuk: +7(985)488-02-00