The 9th international industrial forum Geoform+
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 4.1
- Official site:
About the project:
The 9th International exhibition of geodesy, cartography, geoinformation systems, intellectual transport systems and satellite navigation, engineering geology and geophysics, tunnel construction and underground utilities.
The Industrial exhibition unites five specialized sections:
- GeoMap – geodesy, survey; cartography and GIS, photogrammetry; development of GIS and control systems; cadastre and land management; engineering exploration and projecting;
- GeoWAY – navigation, multimedia-navigation and intellectual transport (automobile and car) systems, satellite navigation, autosattelites and GPS navigators;
- GeoTech – equipment and technology; programmes, methods and techniques for engineering geology, geophysics and geodesy; companies, organizing geological, geodesic and topographic-geodesic operations (using electronic and optical theodolite, rotary levels and other specialized equipment); geodesic maintenance service
- GeoPower – software systems and integrated solutions for realizing tasks of state, regional and municipal management; means for operations with geographical and geospatial information in various fields of national economy;
- GeoTunnel – technologies and equipment for construction of tunnels and utility lines
- GeoForm+ takes place in Moscow and it is the leading Moscow exhibition of high technologies and equipment for creating projects and holding operations in geodesy, geology, cartography, geophysics (enterprise, nuclear, prospective and ecological), global satellite navigation systems, mineralogy and farm boundary adjustment and other related spheres. The latest development in oil geology, geology of earth and ocean, and in the sphere of engineering in building will be represented at the exhibitions.
Existing only five years the International industrial exhibition GeoForm+ has become the place where home and foreign specialists of geophysical navigation technics meet. It is also the place where people are able to exchange their knowledge, to demonstrate the new arrivals and to negotiate a contract.
The blistering increase of GeoForm+ shows us that the modern market is really keen on the project. It has become the main link of marketing systems and policy of many manufacturers. Four exhibitions merge in one place various branches relating to the surface and the bowels of the earth, nature management, geographical resource research and environmental control.
GeoForm+ is needed to demonstrate science intensive technologies which have big innovation prospects. Participation in the only trade exhibition in Russia is becoming a matter of honour for every company of the sphere.
Exposures of different parts of the world are keen on showing their production and service at the exhibition, because it is the fastest way from the manufacturer to the customer.
According to the survey of 2009, the exhibition is an instrument, which helps to solve a wide range of problems. It helps to find the new products and to make some research in the field of demand and motion. Moreover GeoForm offers a great business programme.
You are welcome to become an exhibitor of the 9th International specialized exhibition GeoForm+'2012!
MVK - International Exhibition Company
The part of the ITE Group
Tel.: +7 495 935 8100
Fax.: +7 495 935 8101