- SportB2B GC
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 7a
- Official site:
- Working hours:
03/08 - 04/08 — from 10:00 till 18:00
We’ve created a long-anticipated event in the B2B segment.
Our aim is to directly link manufacturers and suppliers; widen the assortment of sports shops by means of Russian products; create a register of producers that would be available to every buyer; find new reliable suppliers within the unstable market with changing prices; help you find new marketing instruments; gather all the market information and know-how in one place and make it available for everyone; and to boost our industry’s development!
Free participation for shops and retail chains!
1. Exhibition of producers and suppliers;
2. Business programme: the 12th summit of sports shop directors, including educational seminars, workshops and round table discussions;
3. Release of the book of Russia’s sports goods producers and suppliers with a great list of useful information on production volumes, seasonality, cooperation, own trademarks, and so on;
4. An information platform, “Russian products in trade centres”, including talks with investors and management companies that wish to organize sales of Russian sports goods on special conditions;
5. An area for hypermarkets and retail chains interested in purchasing Russian products;
6. A complex communication platform and free Internet portal with unique innovational functionality;
7. SportB2B AWARDS.
Event participants: top managers of sports and specialized (outdoor, fishing, hunting) stores and chains; managers of store sections; trade centres; wholesale companies; dealers of leading brands; producers; suppliers; investors; leading experts of the sports retail market; and the media.
We invite you to participate in:
A round table discussion: “The prospects of import substitution of sports goods in Russia” – in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry
A panel discussion: “War of the worlds: Hypermarkets and small shops. Perspectives for Russia for 2020”
Registration and full programme: http://sportdirector.ru/