SARYCHEV POWER EXPO
- Bolshaya Russkaya Kompaniya LLC
- Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit halls: 4, 4.2
- Official site:
- Working hours:
29/04 — from 11:00 till 23:00
30/04 — from 11:00 till 20:00
Renowned Kirill Sarychev launches a grand project dubbed the Annual Multisport International Festival SARYCHEV POWER EXPO to be held in Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, exhibit halls 4 and 4.2, on the 29th and 30th of April.
Kirill's name is reputed for being the President of the World Raw Powerlifting Federation (WRPF), the strongest power lifter globally, numerous winner and record holder of world and European championships in bench press and three-lift, and holder of an absolute raw bench press record with 335 kg.
SARYCHEV POWER EXPO is an ambitious platform to develop the industry of sport and promote active and healthy living, as well as to unite various discipline athletes and amateurs globally.
The event's agenda will include the following:
- Open European WRPF/WEPF/WAF championship in powerlifting, snatch, clean and jerk, bench press, multi-repeat bench press, deadlift and arm lifting,
- Street Dance championship,
- The Strongest Warrior, international military training and calisthenics tournament,
- Casting for Teper Ty V Teme bodybuilding and fitness-bikini project,
- Workout competition,
- Burger eating contest among athletes,
- The first ever Russian sport slapping championship.
A venue charged with sport and drive, loud beats, thousands of servings of sport nutrition, a record number of award-winning athletes, all secrets of highly efficient training, autograph-signing and photo-sessions with legendary athletes, and the most intense sport emotions – all of the above will pick you up late April. The festival will feature powerlifting, power extreme, workout, kettlebell lifting, arm wrestling, bodybuilding, cyber-sport, MMA and many other, no less spectacular, disciplines.