National Czech Cuisine Festival
- National Czech Cuisine Festival LLC
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 2
- Official site:
About the project:
For eleven summer days, one of the park’s pavilions is to turn into a huge Bohemian restaurant. More than 15 varieties of beer from private breweries of the Czech Republic, Czech national cuisine, lively music and lots of pleasant experiences to welcome you in Sokolniki. All the dishes are to be prepared by Czech cooks from products delivered directly from the Czech Republic.
This is not just a festival. It is a unique opportunity to plunge into the world of the Czech Republic not leaving Moscow. You may find in Russia none of the beers to be presented at the festival. Everything for our festival is to be delivered only from the Czech Republic.
We will do our best to make sure you enjoy our festival:
- Music will not stop for a minute. We have invited musical groups to perform a variety of music every day and every Friday and Saturday night the festival will turn into a big dance floor.
- For your convenience, the festival will include smoking and non smoking areas.
- If you have children, then we would like to invite you to join us with them. For your kids there is a special children’s playground where they will have fun playing various games. Some qualified professionals and animators will not only look after them, but won’t let your kids get bored.
- We have thought about safety as well, the entrance to the festival will be equipped with metal detectors, and a professional security service will operate inside. Perhaps the metal detectors will create a small queue at the entrance, but after spending just a few extra minutes, you may be assured about yourself and your family.
There will not be any Russian rubles at the Festival; you should have our own internal festival’s coin, thaler, to pay for food and drinks. This will simplify the waiter’s work and calculation, and reduce the waiting time of ordering. You can purchase thalers in one of three ticket-boxes located in our pavilion. The cost of all food and drinks will be a multiple of our coin, and you do not have to worry about searching for change.
Tel.: +7 (495) 960-2190 ext. 122
Fax: +7 (495) 960-2191
Cell: +7 (926) 619-0789