NAMM Musikmesse Russia
- Messe Frankfurt
- Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit halls: 3, 7a, 11.1
- Official site:
- Working hours:
14/09 - 16/09 — from 11:00 till 19:00
17/09 — from 11:00 till 18:00
The NAMM Musikmesse International Music Exhibition is a unique event held annually in Russia and CIS countries for producers and distributors of musical instruments and accessories, for all kinds of experts in the music industry and show business, as well as for all music lovers.
In 2017, NAMM Musikmesse will be held in Moscow for the sixth time and this year the visitors are going to encounter many new things:
1) For the first time the exhibition opens separate pavilions for each product group:
- Guitar World (Rock Pavilion) – guitars and accessories
- Drummers United – drums and percussion instruments
- DJ & Electro World - electronic music and club music equipment
- Keyboards World – keyboards and accessories
- Yamaha Weekend Hall – Yamaha Corporation’s pavilion will be open to visitors on September 16-17 with workshops and seminars
2) Inside each pavilion, visitors will be welcomed by a rich program of events ranging from competition finals to seminars. The themed Guitar Stage, DJ& Electro Stage and Drum Stage will host open lessons, performances, workshops and autograph sessions by popular international and Russian musicians.
3) The II International Methodical Choral Assembly KhOREXPO will host workshops, seminars and lectures by leading specialists from Russia and Europe, conferences, round tables on types of choral groups, presentations of choir festivals and competitions. For the first time Khorexpo will host the Workshop of Choirmasters. Choirmasters from Russia, Italy, Bulgaria, Slovakia and Latvia will carry out practical sessions for their listeners.
4) The II International Festival of orchestras Grand Band Show is a specialized joint project of Dukhovoe Obshchestvo Association, Centre of Wind Music under the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, Institute of Military Conductors, Moscow State Pedagogical University, Orkestr International Information Centre and NAMM Musikmesse International Music Exhibition. The I International Festival of orchestras and ensembles Grand Band Show was successfully held in September 2016 in Sokolniki and brought together more than 450 Russian and foreign members of orchestral bands. Grand Band Show 2017 has already received support from international associations and the companies WASBE, FIN WASBE, BUFFET GRAMPON, TAIWAN CLINIC. Participants will include dozens of professional and amateur wind orchestras, jazz and pop bands, as well as folk instrument orchestras from Russia, CIS countries, Europe, Asia, and the USA.
For more details visit www.namm-musikmesse.ru
Free registration will close on September 13.
Messe Frankfurt RUS Ltd.
39 bd. 80, Leningradsky prospect
Phone: + 7 495 649 8775