Moscow Dive Show 2020 – the largest Russian aquaman exhibition
- Underwater, LLC
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit halls: 4, 4.1
- Official site:
- Working hours:
06/02 — from 10:00 till 20:00
07/02 - 08/02 — from 10:00 till 21:00
09/02 — from 10:00 till 18:00
Between February 6 and 9, Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre will hold the 5th anniversary exhibition Moscow Dive Show 2020.
Moscow Dive Show is the largest Russian and Eastern European exhibition for divers, free divers, underwater hunters and photographers to put on display their schools, projects, goods, and services. Some of the booths will feature water surface fans, such as yachtsmen, surfers, kite surfers, and other waterborne activities.
The exhibition will include the following:
- Discounts for anything – gear, tours, training courses, apparel, souvenirs, and more.
- Two stages with renowned and bright representatives of water community, expert round tables, professional discussions and consultations in conference rooms. Traditionally, every booth will have a surprise, such as workshops or virtual trips to the sea depths.
- A delicacy hall offering mussels, crabs, shrimps, and shellfish, homemade cheese or smoked lard.
- A dedicated children day to keep them amused with a special programme full of workshops and contests.
- A gift hour! The time when each visitor can get a truly valuable gift just for being at Moscow Dive Show 2020.
With every day topical, you can choose the most relevant ones, or attend them all (the ticket is valid for four days of the event).
February 6 (Thursday) – underwater medicine day, techno, cave, and rack diving.
February 7 (Friday) – global tourism day, yachting, kiting, surfing, and speleodiving.
February 8 (Saturday) – diving and underwater hunting day. Children’s day.
February 9 (Sunday) – free diving and underwater photography day.
Environment will also come into picture – the people of water are quite concerned with the issue of the global ocean pollution. Every year the activists attempt to make one more step in resolving it. Professional divers, underwater photographers, yachtsmen, free divers, and travellers will share their experience and speak on the most diverse range of topics, from diver psychology to the benefits and specifics of modern diving gear.
Exhibition tickets are available at Moscow Dive Show’s website at the price of 350 RUB per ticket (the price is valid until January 1, 2020). Families and large groups can benefit from special discounts. Children under 12 are admitted at no charge. The exhibition will be hosted in exhibit halls 4 and 4.1 in Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre.
For all organizational and exhibitors details, please see www.diveshow.ru