Moscow DIVE SHOW 2019
- Underwater, LLC
- Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit halls: 4, 4.1
- Official site:
- Working hours:
31/01 — from 10:00 till 20:00
01/02 - 02/02 — from 10:00 till 21:00
03/02 — from 10:00 till 18:00
The largest exhibition on underwater and water sports in Russia and Eastern Europe, as well as a great family holiday and a fascinating show.
Basic themes: diving, freediving, spearfishing and underwater photography.
Additional themes: yachting, diving regattas, kiting, surfing, SUP, and nautical tourism.
The exhibition is aimed not only at industry professionals but also at those who are new to it and haven’t yet made their mind about a particular hobby. With this in mind, every year new entertainment and training events for a broad audience are added to the event program.
Drive Show Ambassadors:
Alexey Molchanov, Russia (world record holder, freediving world champion, “the world’s deepest man”) , and Ahmed Gabr, Egypt (world record holder, scuba diving world champion.)
Moscow Dive Show 2019 features:
- an exhibition of equipment, tourism and training,
- workshops by diving, freediving , yachting, surfing, and underwater photography instructors;
- performances by diving and freediving world champions;
- Russia’s largest exhibition of underwater photography;
- Sea Food Parade, a sea delicatessen food court;
- a recreation area for children and adults;
- an entertainment area: VR, stereoscopic movie theater, playgrounds;
- quests and contests for children;
- a big lottery with valuable prizes;
- a lecture hall;
- a cinema hall.