International exhibition of equipment and technologies for waste management, recycling and wastewater treatment Wasma
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 4.1
- Official site:
- Working hours:
22/10 - 23/10 — from 10:00 till 18:00
24/10 — from 10:00 till 16:00
About the project:
Wasma is a leading exhibition for environmental technologies and innovations - an event with commercial potential and a socially significant focus. Supported by both federal and local government bodies, the exhibition is a key networking platform for producers and buyers of environmental protection equipment and technology. The exhibition, organised according to several thematic areas, is divided into sections dedicated to waste management and recycling, alternative energy, urban ecology, and wastewater and water treatment. Among the solutions presented every year at Wasma are innovative recycling technologies, modern equipment for recycling industrial and oil refinery waste, the latest refuse collection vehicles, and much more.
Thematic sectors of the exhibition:
- Vehicles and equipment for solid waste collection
- Equipment for sorting/ recycling/ solid waste management
- Equipment for liquid waste treatment
- Equipment for wastewater treatment
Exhibitors are Russian and international manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and technologies for water treatment, storing, transporting, sorting and recycling all types of industrial and domestic wastes, materials for waste burial.
The exhibition presents:
- equipment for collection and transport of waste: containers for bulky waste, bins for solid waste, the containers, garbage trucks;
- equipment for pressing and wrapping large amounts of waste: compactors, presses;
- waste sorting equipment: sorting lines, waste sorting complexes
- equipment for processing and disposal of solid waste: shredders, crushers, shredders;
- equipment for biological waste disposal: incinerators, cremators
- equipment for composting of organic waste: composting, noise
- equipment for removal and disposal of liquid waste
- equipment for wastewater treatment of domestic and industrial waters: filters, sand traps, screw dewaters sludge, aerators, grease traps, etc.
Visitors are directors, private entrepreneurs and heads of buying department, representatives of public utilities, water services companies and landfills interested in buying equipment for collecting, processing and recycling of waste, water treatment.
Irina Vershinina, Exhibition Head Manager
Tel.: +7 495 252-11-07