- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia
About the project:
The International Medical Forum provides the opportunity to introduce a wide range of professionals to the latest advances in medicine, promising projects of Russian and foreign companies. The Forum includes an exhibition of medical equipment and supplies.
The International Medical Forum brings together three exhibitions: Rehatech, Rehamed and Medproject.
The purpose of the International Medical Forum is to join the efforts of government and commercial organizations to address pressing social issues in the field of medicine and public health.
The main thematic sections:
- Restorative therapy and rehabilitation:
- medical rehabilitation: methods and programmes of rehabilitation of the disabled, the sick, the rehabilitation of children;
- orthopedic joints, spine; medical rehabilitation after a fracture, surgery, trauma;
- aesthetic medicine;
- medical transport.
- special medical simulators;
- prosthetics, prosthetic materials.
- physical therapy equipment;
- rehabilitation equipment;/li>
- dental equipment.
- equipment for aesthetic medicine.
15/1, Zubarev pereulok St., Moscow, 129164, Russia
Tel.: +7 495 935 8100
Fax: +7 495 935 8101