- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia
- Official site:
About the project:
The Moscow International fair of precious metals, precious, semi-precious stones, jewellery, watches and fashion jewelry. Tools and equipment for jewellery making.
The main objectives of the exhibition:
- Creation of the business environment for professionals;
- Demonstration of innovative design ideas, new collections, and modern methods of trade;
- Promotion of a jewellery market in the present conditions and development of relations between the partners.
The main exhibited sections:
- Jewellery items of the church;
- Ornamental arms;
- Business gifts and much more.
Address: 48, Ivan Franko St., Moscow, 121351, Russia
Tel.: +7 495 517 6673, +7 495 517 6642
Tel./Fax: +7 495 417 4782, +7 495 417 0204
E-mail : email@example.com , Jewelir2@rambler.ru