- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia
- Official site:
About the project:
The 3rd International exhibition and sale Craft Formula is dedicated to all types of needlework and handicraft. Its target is to popularize various kinds of hobby and leisure in a family.
The main goal of the exhibition is to connect people who are keen on creative work irrespective of their gender, age and social position.
The main aims:
- The promotion of different types of needlework and household art;
- integration of people interested in creativity and crafts, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity and social status;
- presentation of trends, new products and ideas of the handmade industry;
- building long-term relationships between companies engaged in the production and sale of products for needlework and home creative art.
At the exhibition:
- Distribution companies
- Companies producing goods for needlework
- Retail chains selling goods and accessories for needlework
- Internet sites and on-line needlework stores
- Workshops, training centers, clubs and courses
Adress: 16, New Bashilovka St., Moscow, Russia, 125124
Tel./fax: +7 495 661 7588