- Fancywork Formula
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit halls: 4, 4.1
- Official site:
- Working hours:
27/02 - 02/03 — from 10:00 till 20:00
The 11th International trade exhibition Craft Formula Moscow: Spring'2014 is one of the most anticipated spring events to be held in Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre from February 27th to March 2nd, 2014.
The event will feature a presentation of goods for crafting and hobby from five hundred companies from all over the world, an exhibition and a fair of unique author's works, interesting master classes for all types of crafting, vivid and fascinating activities, contests and lotteries that will bring many smiles and an atmosphere of a real feast. The trade exhibition will be unveiled in pavilions 4 and 4.1, which are the biggest and the most modern pavilions the exhibition centre has to offer. The total area of the exposition is over 9 000 square meters!
The trade exhibition:
- Exhibition and fair of unique author's works.
- Fair and presentation of new goods for crafting and hobby (around 500 companies will present their goods at special prices).
- Exposition of works by the Center of Korean Paper Creativity.
- Exhibition of works executed in the technique of textile collage by Valentina Maksimova, a painter.
- The Flora and Fauna exposition: spring landscape painting executed in various techniques.
- The Glassy Watercolor exposition: the whole range of material in stained-glass windows, fusing, lamp work, and painting on glass.
- Delicious Hand-Made food. Cakes, carving, decor.
- Over two hundred master classes in all kinds of fancy-work: embroidery, knitting, sewing, patchwork, quilling, decoupage, scrapbooking etc.)
- New trends in the field of fancy-work.
- Special presentations and master classes.
- Magic Curl, a contest in quilling.
- Embroidery Formula, a contest in the best embroidery made according to the designs published in the Craft Formula magazine.
- School Break, a contest for schools of Moscow and Moscow region in the best embroidery work.
- A gift to Mother, a contest in the best hand-made gift for International Women's Day.
The Garden of Good Works project
- Authors' show-defiles.
- Special art-projects.
- Children’s creative ground.
- Daily contests and presents.
Date and time:
February 27th – March 1st, from 11 am to 8 pm.
March 2nd, from 11 am to 5 pm.
If you want to gain the most unforgettable experience profitable both for you and your family, spend time and see things people like you make, learn something new, share experiences and make new friends, we invite you to the 11th International trade exhibition Craft Formula!
It is going to be very exciting!