- Fancywork Formula
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 2
- Official site:
About the project:
International exhibition and sale “Craft Formula” unites all types of needlework and handicraft. The exhibition will be hosted in a new pavilion and take some 9,000 square meters!
The International exhibition and sale “Craft Formula — 2012” will be held in the ultra-modern Sokolniki exhibition centre, Moscow.
In spring the exhibition will be hosted in pavilion 2, the largest ones of Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre. The total exhibition area is some 9, 000 square meters! The project is aimed at uniting people who are keen on creative work irrespective of their gender, age and social position, and prove needlework to be always contemporary and interesting!
The exhibition includes:
Exhibition and sale
- Exposure of hand-made projects carried out in different techniques
- Presentation and sale of new products, materials and accessories for needlework and modern hobbies (some 300 companies to display their products)
- Some 120 workshop sessions on different kinds of needlework (embroidery, crochet, sewing, milling, patchwork, quilting, decoupage, scrapbooking, batik, etc.)
- New directions
- Special presentations and workshops
- Special art-projects
- Children’s creative ground
- Contests and presents
- Modern widgets
- Voyage to the country of needlework
- Embroidery in the nude
- School break
- A gift to mother
- A tiny wonder
- Craft Formula magazine’s birthday
- Time to patchwork
- Island of felt treasure
- Presentation of novelties
- Speeches by representatives of medium and large business on the most topical issues
- Numerous round-table discussions, workshop sessions, seminars, business consultations
- Visitors and exhibitors will be able to help children lead a busy life, be engaged in needlework and creatively develop, as well as to provide real address assistance. Together with foundations like “Life Line” and “Clean Sky”
If you want to gain the most unforgettable experience profitable both for you and your family, to spend time and see masterpieces, learn something new, to share experiences and make new friends, we invite you to the International exhibition and sale “Craft Formula”!
Exhibition and sale “Craft Formula” in numerals and facts:
- Takes place 2 times a year— in spring and autumn
- The number of visitors is more than 20,000 people, including Mass Media representatives, famous people and businessmen, members of government of Moscow and Moscow region
- More than 300 companies, shops, creative studios, Internet-shops, publishers and training units are among the participants
- More than 350,000 titles of goods and about 300 brands of Russian and foreign manufactures are represented. Both paid and free workshop sessions on various types of needlework, more than 100 events, are held
- More than 3,500 prizes and gifts are raffled off among all the visitors and guests at every exhibition.
|Date||Number of exhibitors||Number of visitors|
|March 19th—22nd, 2009||70||9,500|
|September 17th—20th, 2009||130||12,000|
|February 26th—28th, 2012||170||15,000|
|October 7th—10th, 2012||210||20,000|
|March 4th—7th, 2011||240||22,000|
|September, 29th—October 2nd, 2011||320||23,500|
Exhibition and sale “Craft Formula” is the main large-scale impressive event in a segment of needlework and goods for hobbies in Russia and the Middle East. Since 2011, the exhibition has been held in Moscow, Samara and Kiev.
Official website: www.formularukodeliya.ru