- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 4.1
- Official site:
About the project:
The event, which has been organized in the Russian market by MVK since 2003, is the only trade exhibition in Moscow of fasteners in Russia. This is why Fasttec has tremendous growth potential. In 2011, MVK became part of ITE Group plc, one of the largest international exhibition companies, with offices in almost every country in the world. ITE Group is the largest organizer of trade exhibitions in Russia and the CIS: its share in the Russian market this year will exceed 20%. The vast experience and innovative technologies of ITE will now be used for organising the Fasttec exhibition.
A unique project
The main objectives of the Fasttec exhibition are to reflect the regional and global development of the fastener industry; present the latest achievements in the industry; and facilitate experience sharing of fastener usage - which will unite the interests of manufacturers and consumers. Each year, Fasttec brings together thousands of market participants, including industry professionals and leaders of the fastener industry from throughout Russia and the world, thereby confirming its status as an international exhibition. It is at Fasttec that industry development trends are formed and new products in the fastener market demonstrated.
A focus on the development aims of your business
Fasttec has a unique programme to attract trade visitors, making communication between market participants - manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and end consumers – as effective as possible.
At Fasttec, exhibitors have the opportunity to:
- communicate face-to-face with partners and potential customers
- study the state of the fastener market and analyse competitor activity
- strengthen the image of their company as a successfully developing business
- effectively launch a new product in the market
Visitors to Fasttec can:
- learn about the latest products
- gather information about products and suppliers
- keep track of the latest achievements in the fastener industry
- establish business relations, and discuss specific terms, deadlines and prices
For sponsorship and participation, please contact the exhibition management:
Tel.: +7 495 935 8100
Maria Smirnova, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org