- Fancywork Formula
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit halls: 4, 4.1, 4.2
- Official site:
About the project:
Dear Friends! We invite you to take part in VIII International exhibition and sale “Craft Formula”
Exhibition and sale “Craft Formula” – is the only international exhibition and sale in Russia, dedicated to all types of needlework and handicraft. Its target is to popularize various kinds of hobby and leisure in a family.
The exhibition is the main large-scale impressive event in a segment of needlework and goods for hobby in Russia and Middle East. The main goal of the exhibition is to connect people who are keen on creative work irrespective of their gender, age and social position.
Program of spring project:
- Presentation and sale of new products, materials and accessories for needlework and modern hobby;
- Exposure of hand-made projects carried out in different techniques;
- More than 50 masters and flashlight consultations;
- Cultural and entertaining program;
- Daily contests, raffles, prize selection, etc.…
Exhibition of participants’ works and awarding the winners of the contests:
- «A gift to mother!»
A gift to mother!
The best gift to mother is the one, made by her own child. We are waiting for any craftwork, made by your children using different handicraft techniques such as embroidery, milling, knitting, sewing, scrapbooking, etc. Children under 16 years can take part in the contest.
- Gallery of hand-made masterpieces of Olesya Sakhro
- Action “Flower automobile”;
- Patchwork marathon
- Charitable program in common with foundation “Life line” in the project “Embroidered life line”;
Exhibition and sale “Craft Formula” in numerals and facts:
- Takes place 2 times in a year- in spring and autumn
- ЧThe number of visitors and guests of every event is more than 20 000 people, including Mass Media representatives, famous people and businessmen, members of government of Moscow and Moscow region
- More than 200 companies, shops, creative studios, Internet-shops, publishers and training units are among participants
- More than 350 000 titles of goods and about 300 brands of Russian and foreign manufactures
- Carrying out of paid and free master-classes on various types of needlework – more than 100 events
- More than 3500 prizes and gifts are raffled of among all visitors and guests at every exhibition.
Adress: 125124, Russia, Moscow, New Bashilovka St., 16
Tel./fax: +7 (495) 661 7588