The Fourth Moscow International Fitness Festival FitExpo-2016
- Autonomous Non-profit Organization League of School and Street Sport
- Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 2
- Official site:
- Working hours:
23/03 - 25/03 — from 10:00 till 18:00
About the project:
FitExpo — the Russian fitness fair for the whole family!
In the midst of spring Moscow will see a grand event - the Moscow International Fitness Festival FitExpo, which will be held within the framework of the largest international exhibition in Russian Sport for the fourth time. All fans of an active lifestyle will be able to participate at various competitions, contests, workshops, open lessons, and presentations held by the best manufacturers in the fitness industry. The participants will receive invaluable knowledge concerning fitness programmes, training techniques, and sports equipment.
The festival is held under the auspices of the Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation, the Moscow City Government and the Department of Physical Culture and Sports of Moscow.
The three-day programme will provide the visitor and participants of the FitExpo with a wide variety of opportunities to explore the ideology of the fitness industry and its modern fitness and health recreation, and sports areas which attract more than 5,000 viewers and participants every year.
The programme of the fitness festival is divided into social sports, contest, and interactive and entertaining sections.
The social sports area is represented by the following competitions:
3. Fitness aerobics among children;
4. Dance and rhythmic gymnastics;
5. Rhythmic gymnastics;
6. CrossFit among the students of Moscow universities;
The contest section made up of the following challenges:
1. Contest for trainers of youth group programs in fitness clubs;
2. Contest for trainers of group programs for people of the senior age in fitness clubs;
3. Contest for children’s fitness trainers.
The interactive and entertaining section will contain:
1. Sports fair for competition fans;
2. Workshops from the best presenters in the fitness industry;
3. Interactive platforms from the leading fitness equipment companies;
4. Workshop dance marathon.
In 2015 import substitution has become very an important issue as it can help to save money on certain technical solutions by replacing the imported equipment or technology with domestic options.
A special exposition is organized within the framework of the FitExpo that will allow Russian manufacturers in the fitness and sports industry to present their goods and services.
Russian goods shall become decent rivals to foreign equivalents and compete for the recognition among our customers.
Come and see everything with your own eyes!