22 International Trade Fair “Craft Formula. Autumn 2019”
- Fancywork Formula
- Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit halls: 4, 4.1
- Official site:
- Working hours:
26/09 - 28/09 — from 10:00 till 19:00
29/09 — from 10:00 till 17:00
Craft Formula is the largest Russian event for handmade crafting and creative hobbies. The 9000 sq.m. venue will feature over 600 participants from all levels of the Russian handcrafting industry – from large manufacturers to small workshops and private designers.
As autumn marks the opening of the season, this iteration of Craft Formula will offer the latest and brand new items from the Russian hobby market. While exhibit hall 4 will showcase crafting materials, large companies, publishing houses and stores, exhibit hall 4.1 will focus on individual crafters, creative workshops, e-stores, and a food court.
Craft Formula will offer the following:
- Enormous offering of materials for any handcrafting hobby. Needlework, knitting, embroidery, floristics, decoupage, decorations, soap and toy making, and much more! If you believe you’ve seen everything and know it all, just come and see Craft Formula!
- Everything about handcrafting in Russia! Thanks to the scale of the event, you will see what the industry is all about today, potential market and seasonal trends, consumer demands, and foundations to build a development strategy.
- Top and exciting innovations! As the handcrafting market grows rapidly, its players keep on inventing something new to excite and surprise the crafters. Look for new sewing kits, techniques, materials and tools, and even new kinds of crafting!
- Communication and inspiration. Participating stores, creative workshops, training centres and individual crafters are happy to share their experience. The event also features the most extensive workshop agenda for all ages!
- New friends and leads. Craft Formula helps not only evaluate the other players of crafting market, but also find new partners and markets, have informal chats with colleagues, or observe professional progress of your favourite crafters. Private designer will also have an opportunity to establish collaboration with large holdings and companies.
But Craft Formula can offer more than shopping – a selection of events, exhibits, workshops and creative meet ups, and much more. The autumn edition of the trade fair will host two festivals!
The 6th festival “Contemporary Felt” in exhibit hall 4.1 will display hundreds of bright and unusual designer artworks, including fashion apparel and shoes, colourful accessories, unconventional interior design items, gifts and souvenirs. Felters will present a creative exhibition of felt sculptures, this time the contest “Playing felt” will focus on the things coming alive.
“Denim Formula” festival,an exciting event that is all about jeans! A dedicated exhibit hall 4.2 will feature designer exhibits, fashion shows, workshops, contests and special offers, retro posters, mini dioramas, antique jeans elements, and many more! You will see that jeans are not merely an element to wear, but a historical page and a lifestyle!
The workshop venue at Craft Formula is always in high demand as it hosts up to 20 activities all day long! Overall the exhibition will feature more than 300 workshops focusing on the most diverse range of techniques, and suitable for any skill level or age. The workshop schedule will be available online in advance of the exhibition, published in a free leaflet or posted on site. Special workshops for children will be held in designated areas.
Special project “Tasty Handmade” in exhibit hall 4.1 will host a food court, which never fails to excite its visitors with interesting and uncommon global cuisine. The same venue will host booths offering natural honey, spices, jams, teas and herbs, original sweets and eco-food, such as mushrooms, berries or game delicacies, so lots of tasty and spicy things to try! Cooking fans will also enjoy browsing dishware and kitchen accessories.
Every time Craft Formula includes the exhibitions of promising crafters, artists or designers. This time artist and teacher Ludmila Ermilova will host an exhibit of original popular print, aka lubok. On top of a talk about her artworks, Ludmila will also hold a demonstration workshop to show the process of board cutting and let the guests make their own supervised reprints!
You will also see the new embroidery works made as a part of the Handcrafting Flag-2020 flash mob – this story is not over!
Come to the exhibition to unlock the secret of an ideal hobby!
See you at the autumn edition of Craft Formula in Sokolniki!
Craft Formula communities in the social media:
Tel.: +7( 495) 984-08-77.