Robotics Expo 2016
- Smile-Expo LLC
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 4.1
- Official site:
Robotics Expo 2016 is the 4th International robotics and advanced technologies exhibition, which will take place in ECC Sokolniki, Moscow, on 4-6 of November.
Event has a unique format and is focused on business audience, people involved in robotics market, and end users interested in modern technologies and robotics, who are open to everything new.
First Robotics Expo was held in the fall of 2013, immediately winning positions in the market and becoming a fundamental part of global robotomania development in Russia.
The first day of the exhibition will be of B2B format. The next two days the exhibition will be open to everybody interested.
Program for 4-6 of November:
1) Exhibition of robots;
4) Workshops for children of age 5-15;
Key exhibition sections:
- Industrial robotics (loading/unloading robots, robots for materials handling, welding robots, assembly robots, inspection robots and other manufacturing machines)
- Robotics systems, software and components
- Professional service robots (military robots, control systems, agricultural robots, mobile platforms for common use)
- Personal service robots (vacuum-cleaning robot, medical, entertainment, humanoid and educational robots, sports assisting robots)
- UAV zone (UAV’s, copters, drones)
- CoBots (Collaborative robots)
- 3D zone
- AR and VR zone
- Wearable tech zone
Register here: robot-ex.ru/en/registraciya
Organizing committee of exhibition:
Tel.: +7 (495) 212-11-28