Health Festival and Ecology Of The Brain: The Art Of Interaction With The Environment, the 2nd International interdisciplinary congress
- Association of Interdisciplinary Medicine, European Brain Council
- Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 7a
- Official site:
- Working hours:
15/05 - 17/05 — from 09:00 till 20:00
18/05 — from 09:00 till 18:00
BRAINECO is a unique informational and educational project aimed to stimulate people to preserve, to strengthen overall health, and to take preventive measures against brain diseases as well as to raise medical community’s, businessmen’s, Mass Media’s, and general public’s awareness of brain disease control topical issues.
Our goal is to present innovative overall health maintenance and improvement and brain disease prevention and treatment products and technologies. The framework of the exhibition features presentations, master-classes, training sessions, contests, tournaments, and sampling for the sake of fitness, healthy food, and the promotion of the latest scientific developments among medical staff, entrepreneurs, and the general public.
The main section will include:
- Healthy clothes and fashion;
- Sexual health;
- Healthy sleep;
- Health, culture, and art;
- Medicine, vitamins, and dietary supplements;
- Overcoming addictions;
- Healthy food and drink;
- Relaxation and stress management techniques;
- Health and active leisure, tourism;
- Healthy home and office environment;
- Anti-ageing medicine;
- Health and physical education, sports;
- Innovative individual health evaluation and improvement technologies.
Address: 17, office 414, ulitsa Lobachika, Moscow, Russia, 107113,
Tel.: +7 499 268 5317;
+7 499 264 22 88.
Tel.: +7 926 544 5678
Project Coordinators :
Tel. : +7 925 004 3467
Tel. : +7 925 004 3893
Engineering and Maintenance :
Tel.: +7 499 264 2288