12th international PLAS Forum "Banking self-service, retail and NDO"
- LLC "PLUS-ALLIANCE"
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 4
- Official site:
- Working hours:
03/06 - 04/06 — from 08:30 till 18:00
We regret to inform that the event will not be held on the scheduled dates. New dates of the event will be announced later.
On June 3-4, PLUS magazine will hold a meeting in Moscow 12th international PLUS Forum "Banking self-service, retail and NDO".
The forum is dedicated to the current state and prospects for the development of cash circulation, banking and payment industry in Russia, the EEU member States and other countries of the world.
Format of the Forum: exhibition, conference, panel discussions.
Among the most relevant and high-profile issues discussed at the Forum's conference:
State strategy in NDO field and banks.
- Bank’s work prospective models relating to cash in the current conditions
- Operation of banks and retail outlets with the coin.
- Customer experience: a new role for branches and self-service device networks.
- Financial services for people with disabilities. Use of advanced technologies to increase the availability of banking services.
- Development of payment infrastructure in different markets – world practices.
- Quick payment system and its impact on the state of NDO.
- Front line of the retail Department. A new system of customer identification.
- Biometrics in banking.
- Contactless transactions at the ATM.
- Cash collection and processing technologies. New solution.
- Issues of interaction between retail and banking.
- Automated Deposit machines. The use of ADM for collection.
- ATM as a hybrid customer self-service device. From theory to real cases – "non-Card" transactions on ATMs.
- Digitalization of the NIRS.
- Physical and cyber attacks on ATM and branch infrastructure.
- Countering counterfeiting in the banking sector and retail trade. Solutions, technologies, business cases.
- Possibilities of insurance protection in the NDO and Bank self-service.
- ANY other questions.
Exhibition Organizing Committee:
Konstantin Aleksandrovich Gribov
Deputy Chairman of the organizing Committee for sponsorship and partner participation:
Tel.: +7 (495) 961- 10- 65
Mob.: +7 (925) 005- 40- 05
Skype ID: konstantin.grizov