The 10th International PLUS-Forum: Distance Celling, Cards, Payments and Mobile 2019
- LLC "PLUS-ALLIANCE"
- Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 4
- Official site:
- Working hours:
29/05 - 30/05 — from 08:30 till 18:00
The 10th Anniversary International PLUS-Forum Cards, Payments and Mobile 2019
The International PLUS-Forum Cards, Payments and Mobile, organized by PLUS and Retail & Loyalty magazines, focuses on analyzing the current status of the retail banking development, payment industry and mass distance payment services, including the prospects of integrating state and commercial services, in Russia and other countries.
The Forum comprises an exhibition, a conference, and roundtable discussions.
Here are some of the most important and talked-about issues to be discussed at the Forum conference:
- New trends in the payment industry and retail banking. Change of strategies. Government regulation. Consolidation and verticalization of the market in the digital community
- Acquiring through the outlines of the future. Business models and solutions, initiatives and experience
- Technologies and challenges of the new reality. From solution competition to service competition, and more
- Banking infrastructure 2.0. Remote customer identification and more. How is the financial services ecosystem changing?
- Cyber resistance in the digital economy. Countering cybercrime nationwide
- Digital transformation. On the path to the services of tomorrow
- And many more
Organizing committee deputy chairman for sponsors and partners’ participation
Phone: 7 495 961 10 65
Cell: +7 925 005 40 05
Skype ID: konstantin.grizov