- sourcing of Chinese companies to hold events in the company’s premises;
- development of existing customer relations;
- complete case management;
- building and maintenance of databases;
- independent management of projects from scratch.
- higher education;
- fluent Chinese;
- experience in an exhibition company or sales preferred;
- excellent negotiation skills;
- advanced PC user (Word, Excel, Internet);
- ability to draft presentations;
- proactive attitude, goal-oriented, optimistic, attentive, hardworking.
- fluent Chinese.
- employment in compliance with the RF Labour Code;
- office based near Sokolniki metro station;
- on-going training;
- working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm or 10.00 am to 7.00 pm;
- the nature of business may require working weekends and holidays (to be compensated).