- Sourcing of customers to hold various events in the company's premises;
- Organization of the Farmer's Fair project;
- Development of relationships with existing customers;
- Complete case management;
- Building and maintenance of databases;
- Independent management of projects from scratch.
- Higher education;
- Experience in an exhibition company or sales is preferential;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Advanced PC user (Word, Excel, Internet);
- Ability to draft presentations;
- Ability to initiate and implement creative ideas;
- Proactive attitude, goal-oriented, optimistic, attentive, hardworking.
- Employment in compliance with the RF Labour Code;
- Office based near Sokolniki metro station;
- On-going training;
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00 am - 6.00 pm or 10.00 am – 7.00 pm;
- The nature of business may require working weekends and holidays (to be compensated).