Museum and Exhibition Manager
- Sourcing and engagement of exhibitors from various countries;
- Liaison with international associations of calligraphers;
- Negotiations and communication with calligraphy artists and project guests;
- Database management (renewing, analysis, modernization);
- Activities to engage guests and visitors;
- Support to project guests at all stages;
- Development of informational materials and museum labels for exhibits.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of experience in project management;
- Knowledge of museum record management and collection storage procedures;
- Command of English is preferable;
- Team work skills;
- Ability to manage large volumes of data, attention to detail, diligence;
- Stress resistant.
- Salary to be agreed;
- Employment in compliance with the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Office-based position – Sokolniki metro station;
- Working hours between 10 AM and 7 PM, the nature of business may require working weekends and holidays (to be compensated).