Manager Of Exhibition Projects
- active sales of exhibition areas;
- developing relationships with existing customers, searching and acquiring new exhibitors;
- full client management;
- database work;
- independent project management from the outset;
- work with designers;
- work at exhibitions;
- sales plan implementation;
- competitors’ activity and market dynamics monitoring.
- higher education;
- work experience in exhibition business, or in sales for at least 2 years;
- excellent negotiation skills;
- advanced PC-user (Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM, Keynote);
- presentation making skills in PowerPoint or Keynote;
- proactive approach to life, drive for results, optimism, attentiveness, diligence.
If you don’t have work experience in the exhibition business, we are ready to provide it. The salary is negotiable
- official registration according to the RF Labour Code;
- office work - Sokolniki metro;
- work schedule – from 9.00 to 18.00, the specifics of business imply the ability to work at weekends and on public holidays with further compensation.