When getting accredited and registered the accounting documents build-up company must have the steal of an organization on behalf of which the contract is made.
An employee of the build-up company carrying out filing and paperwork is also required to have the power of attorney that proves the right for submission and signing relevant documents.
Accreditation processing (control of project design documentation for exhibition booths).
1. Please download the Contract for accreditation and all the necessary supplements at the official website: sokolniki.com
2. Complete and sign the Contract in two copies (date and number of the contract are filled in Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre on the accreditation day).
3. Prepare the necessary and properly filled out documents as set out in the Appendix No. 1 to the accreditation contract (for more details see "Document Templates").
4. Obtain accreditation of Sokolniki ECC fire safety service (see Contact details and the list of documents).
5. Provide all the documents listed above to Sokolniki Department for Accreditation (contract and project design documentation).
For regional development companies it is required to send a complete package of documents by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Alexander B. Savostianov, +7 495 995 0595 ext. 444)
An invoice is issued after the documents have been submitted to a fire safety inspector on the basis of Agreement and the completed Appendix 2.
Accreditation papers can be filed in from 09.00 am to 05.00 pm. Lunch break: 02.00 pm – 03.00 pm.
Registration in advance.
Accreditaion applications submitted 14 (fourteen) working days prior to the start of the mounting of the exhibition shall be charged additional 50% (fifty percent)
6. The invoice should be paid prior to installation. In case of outstanding expanses and / or missing documents, or those not provided prior to installation, the developer should not be admitted to the territory of Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre and the exhibition area.
If you have any questions regarding invoices, payments or closing documents (act and commercial invoice) please, contact Financial Department of Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre - Svetlana Anufrieva, +7 495 995 0595 ext. 436, email@example.com.
7. Against payment, letters to the entry and move-in of equipment, as well as a list of those allowed to stand assembly, should be provided to Sokolniki Department for Accreditation. The letters would be stamped, so that allowing the entry and move-in of equipment. Pass cards for those admitted to the stand assembly to be issued as well.
To the attention of the build-up companies!
In view of changing the floor covering in the exhibit hall 4.1 to polymer coating the following documents have been updated:
“Basic requirements for holding events within the territory of Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre”; “Technical safety rules and regulations for stand installation within the premises of LLC “EC “Sokolniki” ”. Please make note of the changes (paragraphs 4.15 and 8 in the “Strictly forbidden” section).