WASMA / Waste management
About the project:
Exhibition and Forum is held under the patronage of the Moscow Government, with the support of the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision, the International Assembly of Capitals and Cities.
WASMA 2010 offers companies operating in the area, the opportunity to demonstrate their equipment, the latest developments and advanced technologies to help solve one of the global challenges of our time: environmental protection and human health from the adverse impacts of waste production and consumption.
The 7th international conference titled Waste recycling is to be held within the exhibition and forum.
- Equipment for the processing and recycling of solid public and industrial waste,
- Sanitary cleaning of cities and towns.
- Equipment and technologies for waste gathering, processing and recycling.
The main thematic sections:
- Waste management. General issues:
- Collection, storage, transportation, processing;
- Packaging for waste storage and transportation;
- Waste disposal at general-purpose areas. Soil rehabilitation;
- Metrological maintenance;
- Waste management economy. Legislative maintenance;
- International activity. Social aspects.
- Ferrous and non-ferrous industry;
- Chemical and petrochemical industry;
- Construction and related materials industry;
- Machine building and automotive industry;
- Woodworking, pulp and paper industry;
- Agriculture and food industry;
- Light and textile industry;
- Polymeric waste.
- Machines and mechanisms;
- Automation, monitoring and control;
- Mounting, operation, repair and materials.
- Resource-conserving production systems;
- Waste minimization, non-waste technologies, national and regional experience in waste management, based on clean production and consumption;
- Transport and other complex machines, including military outdated vehicles.
- Sewage clearing;
- Sludge processing;
- Cleaning of Aquatic surfaces and coastal zones;
Maria Smirnova, Exhibition Manager
Tel./fax: +7 495 925 3419, 995 0595, ext. 417