About the project:
International exhibition and sale “Craft Formula” unites all the types of needlework and handicraft In spring the exhibition to be hosted in new pavilions and to take some 9,000 square meters!
International exhibition and sale “Craft Formula”to be held in ultra-modern Sokolniki exhibition centre, Moscow.
The exhibition to be hosted in pavilions number 4 and 4.1 – the largest ones of Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre. The total exhibition area is some 9, 000 square meters! The project is purposed to unite people who are keen on creative work irrespective of their gender, age and social position, and prove needlework to be always contemporary and interesting!
The exhibition includes:
Exhibition and sale
- Exposure of hand-made projects carried out in different techniques
- Presentation and sale of new products, materials and accessories for needlework and modern hobby (some 300 companies to display their products)
- Some 120 workshop sessions on different kinds of needlework (embroidery, crochet, sewing, milling, patchwork, quilting, decoupage, scrapbooking, batik, etc.)
- New directions
- Special presentations and workshops
- Special art-projects
- Children’s creative ground
- Contests and presents
- Modern widgets
- Voyage to the country of needlework
- Embroidery in nude
- School break
- A gift to mother
- A tiny wonder
- Craft Formula magazine’s birthday
- Time to patchwork
- Island of felt treasure
- Presentation of novelties
- Speeches by representatives of medium and large business on the most topical issues
- Numerous round-table discussions, workshop sessions, seminars, business consultations
- Visitors and exhibitors will be able to help children lead a busy life, be engaged in needlework and creatively develop, as well as to provide real address assistance. Together with foundations “Life Line” and “Clean Sky”
If you want to gain the most unforgettable experience profitable both for you and your family, to spend time and see the masterpieces, learn something new, to share experiences and make new friends, we invite you to the 7th International exhibition and sale “Craft Formula”!
Exhibition and sale “Craft Formula” in numerals and facts:
- Takes place 2 times a year— in spring and autumn
- The number of visitors is more than 20,000 people, including Mass Media representatives, famous people and businessmen, members of government of Moscow and Moscow region
- More than 300 companies, shops, creative studios, Internet-shops, publishers and training units are among participants
- More than 350,000 titles of goods and about 300 brands of Russian and foreign manufactures Both paid and free workshop sessions on various types of needlework – more than 100 events – are held
- More than 3,500 prizes and gifts are raffled off among all the visitors and guests at every exhibition.
|Date||Number of exhibitors||Number of visitors|
|March 19—22, 2009||70||9,500|
|September 17—20, 2009||130||12,000|
|February 26—28, 2012||170||15,000|
|October 7—10, 2012||210||20,000|
|March 4—7, 2011||240||22,000|
|September, 29—October 2, 2011||320||23,500|
Exhibition and sale “Craft Formula” is the main large-scale impressive event in a segment of needlework and goods for hobby in Russia and Middle East. Since 2011, the exhibition has been held in Moscow, Samara and Kiev.
Project head manager – Elina Fedyantseva email@example.com Cell: +7 916 686 6800
Mikhail Pashentsev firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +7 916 572 6003
Official website: www.formularukodeliya.ru