About the project:
VACUUMTECHEXPO-2009 4th INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION OF VACUUM EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES
The exhibition key targets are to display a unique advance in vacuum equipment, materials and technologies, to assist in promotion to the market; to establish business contacts, to attract investment and assist in formation and implementation of national and regional programmes in the field of vacuum equipment, materials and technologies.
A busy business programme includes symposiums, conferences, presentations and round table discussions on the application of vacuum equipment, materials and technologies in various industries, industry state overview and development prospects.
- Vacuum equipment and technologies in metallurgy:
- Equipment and technologies for:
- vacuum induction melting;
- vacuum outgassing;
- heat processing;
- case hardening;
- precision casting;
- vacuum arc remelting.
- high-vacuum cryosorption pumps;
- industrial pumps for water vapor pumpage;
- condensate pumps;
- temperature conditions control.
- motor pumps;
- diffusion pumps;
- turbomolecular pumps;
- dry pumps;
- getter pumps;
- magnetic electrodischarge pumps;
- other types of pumps.
- Vacuum valve:
- dry lubricant coatings;
- jointing materials.
- cold cathode;
- stationery highly sensitive systems;
- portative oil and oil-free leak testers;
- micro and mini gas analyzers.
- large surface analyzers;
- mass spectrometers;
- electron microscope;
- high-vacuum scanning probe microscopes.
- wood working;
- food industry.
- accelerating storage complexes;
- space exerciser.
- vacuum biomedical technology;
- equipment for clinical and experimental medicine.
- Equipment for:
- molecular distillation (stilling);
- vacuum rectification;
- heat and freeze dehydration;
- vacuum filtration;
- vacuum evaporation;
- vacuum crystallization.
- commutation equipment;
- vacuum technology and equipment for manufacturing high-voltage insulation;
- electro-thermal equipment.
Dmitry Zhukov, MVK Exhibitions Director
Tel.: +7 495 935-8100 ext. 6245