Online & Offline Retail, the 6th International PLUS-Forum
- LLC "PLUS-ALLIANCE"
- 俄罗斯莫斯科索科利尼基会展中心, 展馆 4
10/04 - 11/04 — 从 08:30 至 18:00
The 6th International PLUS-Forum Online & Offline Retail 2019
The International PLUS-Forum Online & Offline Retail, organized by PLUS and Retail & Loyalty magazines, is a benchmark event for retail and e-commerce, which focuses on analyzing the current status and development perspectives of the retail industry.
The Forum comprises an exhibition, a conference, and roundtable discussions.
Here are some of the most important and talked-about issues to be discussed at the Forum conference:
- Retail 2019: business in modern realities. New leadership strategies. Successful cases. How top managers and strategists see that
- Offline retail chains: battle for traffic
- E-commerce: how to survive under current conditions. Business models, technologies, barriers and ability to overcome them
- State regulation and self-regulation in retail: interaction of retail chains and suppliers
- Cross-border and domestic online trade in Russia: problems of fair competition and state regulation
- Acquiring services today
- SME. Medium and small business as new drivers of niche growth
- Technology and retail. Investments in IT as a current need
- Modern retail and the digital mind. High priority tasks of digital transformation. New application domains for innovative technologies
- Loyalty and marketing in modern retail
- Banks and retail: prospects for further interaction
- Place on the shelf: factoring as a supplier’s chance
- Supply chain management, fulfillment and logistics. Success formula
- New concepts of retail space organization and tools for digital communications with consumers
- National informational systems in retail. From costs to monetization?
- Integrated security of a retail object: a path from warehouse to counter
- Cash collection and self-collection, optimization of the cash cycle. Looking at the leaders
- And many more
Organizing committee deputy chairman for sponsors and partners’ participation
Phone: 7 495 961 10 65
Cell: +7 925 005 40 05
Skype ID: konstantin.grizov