国际音乐展NAMM Musikmesse Russia
- 俄罗斯莫斯科索科利尼基博物馆教育中心, 展馆: 4.1, 7a
15/09 - 17/09 — 从 11:00 至 19:00
18/09 — 从 11:00 至 18:00
The NAMM Musikmesse International Music Exhibition is a unique event in Russia and the CIS countries for producers and distributors of musical instruments and accessories, for all the genres of music and show business industry representatives as well as for all music lovers. The exhibition features forums, seminars and round table discussions for professionals; special projects organized in partnership with government agencies and profile institutions (Department of Culture of the city of Moscow, Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, etc); numerous concerts, premiere foreign musical projects brought to Russia specially for the exhibition, workshops and signing sessions from renowned musicians and showbiz sharks.
NAMM Musikmesse Russia is held simultaneously with the Prolight + Sound NAMM International Exhibition of stage and studio equipment, installations, technologies and services for event holding, which is the largest annual event for the show business industry, installations and media technology professionals in Russia and the CIS.
Since 2012, 660 companies from 25 countries have participated in the Russian editions of the NAMM Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound NAMM exhibitions.
Free online registration available till 6 pm of September 14th, 2016, Moscow time: online.messefrankfurt.ru
- Pianos, grand pianos, accessories;
- Organs, keyboard instruments, electronic keyboards, accessories;
- Electric guitars, bass guitars, accessories;
- Music sheets, professional publications, services;
- Percussion, electronic drums, accessories;
- Winds, accessories;
- Acoustic guitars, plucked instruments, accessories;
- Harmonicas, accessories;
- String instruments, accessories;
- Professional DJ equipment, accessories;
- Sound-recording equipment, audiovisual equipment, software.
- Wholesale companies/ buyers;
- Retail chains/ distributors;
- Producers of musical instruments, music sheets and accessories;
- Music producers, concert and show organizers, distribution companies;
- Top management of ministries, bodies and institutions in the cultural sector;
- Managers of musical groups and institutions;
- Composers, orchestra leaders, conductors;
- Teachers of secondary and higher music education schools;
- Professional musicians;
- Students of musical schools and higher educational institutions;
- Amateur musicians.
Messe Frankfurt RUS Ltd.
39 bd. 80, Leningradsky prospect
Phone: + 7 495 649 8775