International exhibition of vacuum machines, equipment and technologies VacuumTechExpo
- ITE Moscow
- 俄罗斯莫斯科索科利尼基博物馆教育中心, 展馆 2
12/04 - 13/04 — 从 10:00 至 18:00
14/04 — 从 10:00 至 16:00
About the project:
From April 12th to 14th, 2016 the 11th International Exhibition of Vacuum Technologies VacuumTechExpo will be held in exhibit hall 2 of Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre. The exhibition is organized by the ITE Group of Companies with the support of Vekshinsky’s Science and Research Institute of Vacuum Technology. The general sponsor is the Intek Analitika company.
VacuumTechExpo is the only Russian trade show dedicated to vacuum equipment, technology and materials.
In 2015, the show attracted over 2,300 professionals. Visitors of VacuumTechExpo are experts working in Russian science and research institutions and manufacturing facilities in the field of microelectronics and instrument making, aerospace, nuclear, and chemical and other high-tech industries, interested in purchasing vacuum technique.
- Vacuum pumps
- Vacuum chambers
- Vacuum gauges, pressure transmitters
- Vacuum fittings
- Vacuum systems for applying functional coatings
- Vacuum furnace
- Cryopumps, cryotraps, coolers
Companies such as Gidromech, Evrointech, Ferrotech Nord Electromash, Dongbang Plantech, Bibus, SPECS GMBh will participate for the first time this year.
Visiting the trade show will give you a chance to see cutting-edge technology and the latest products offered by the participants.
- Electrade-M, the official distributor of Kurt J.Lesker in Russia, will present new rotary vane vacuum pumps of the KJLC-RV series.
- Laboratory of Vacuum Technologies, LLC (Beams&Plasmas) will present two new systems: the magnetron spattering set Nika-2012-500 (with extended camera) and the compact gateway set Nika-2014 for plasma-chemical deposition and etching.
- NITTIN Research and Development Enterprise will present a new technology of bronzing of internal bores of the steel casing of water-power units which provides bond strength of bronze to steel by means of vacuum diffusion welding without external pressure.
The event will traditionally include the 11th International conference “Vacuum equipment, materials and technology”. Conference subjects include: vacuum technology and equipment; new technology of thin film formation; methods and researches; technological equipment; nanotechnology and biotechnology; vacuum techniques and aerospace complex; cryogenic and cryovacuum techniques.
VacuumTechExpo is a unique opportunity to study and select new equipment and technology, to learn the latest information from the market leaders, and to strengthen partnerships.
We are looking forward to seeing you in exhibit hall 2 of Sokolniki Museum and Educational Centre from April 12th to 14th, 2016.
Tel.: +7 (499) 750-08-28