The International Exhibition of Automotive Components Suppliers and Intersectoral Cooperation (AICE-2016)
- The National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers of Russia (NAPAK)
- 俄罗斯莫斯科索科利尼基博物馆教育中心, 展馆 7a
18/05 — 从 10:00 至 19:00
19/05 — 从 10:00 至 16:00
The International Exhibition of Automotive Components Suppliers and Intersectoral Cooperation (AICE-2016) is the first Russian intersectoral exhibition for manufacturers and suppliers presenting domestic assembly automobiles, components and assembly, materials, tools, component production equipment, original service parts, accessories, attachments, technology, and services related to automobile production processes.
Visitors of the exhibition are localization and purchase specialists from assembly facilities, high-level suppliers, active local and foreign suppliers, and related industry representatives planning to produce automotive components.
The main sections of the exhibition are:
- Domestic assembly automobiles;
- Automotive units and components, attachments;
- Original spare parts and accessories;
- (Raw) materials and tools;
- Rig, equipment, machines, technologies for component manufacturing;
- Services, legal support, training;
- R&D, testing centers, proving grounds;
- Technology infrastructure, industrial parks.
The interactive business programme of the exhibition includes test-drives of domestic automobiles and machinery. The open business zone of the International Assembly of Automotive Industry MAA-2016 comprises:
- The National Forum of Local Suppliers (May 18th-19th, 2016, ECC Sokolniki);
- B2B purchasing and subcontracting center;
- Used and new equipment exchange;
- Open projects and technology business zone;
- Competence auction for graduates of leading Russian universities;
- Test-drives of new domestic automotive industry products on the territory of ECC Sokolniki and at the NAMI polygon;
- Visits to leading Russian automotive clusters with the NAPAK delegation.
Types of participation:
- Visitor of the exhibition and the test-drive programme;
- Company-participant of the test-drive programme;
- Speaker at the open business zone;
- Participant of the NAPAK visiting programme to automotive clusters of Russia;
- Partner in the business programme;
A flexible system of discounts is available for partners and participants of previous NAPAK events. MAXIMUM DISCOUNTS are available for early registration before December 25th, 2015 for proposed exhibition space in the pavilions and open spaces of Sokolniki park as well as for participation in NAPAK delegation visits to automotive clusters (programme is available by request).
Yekaterina Smirnova, project manager
Tel.: +7 (812) 740 72 26,