- ITE公司集团MVK, Gazprom, VNIIGAZ, JSC, Promgaz, PC, National Gas and Motor Association
About the project:
The 6th International specialized exhibition of gas supply and effective use of gas.
The main thematic sections:
Gas. Transportation. Storage. Timing
- Design, construction and exploitation of steel and polyethylene gas pipelines.
- Equipment and machinery for construction, insulation, exploitation, diagnosis and repair of gas distribution pipelines.
- Record and control system of gas consumption.
- Equipment for production, storage and utilization of alternative energy based on:
- GTL, dimethyl ester;
- Hydrogen fuel;
- Hydrogen engines and fuel-cells;
- Biological fuel.
- Installation of liquefied natural gas (propane, butane, methane) up to 100 thousand tons / year;
- Heat-exchange equipment;
- Expansion machines;
- Pre-liquefaction gas cleaning and drying equipment;
- LNG storage and transportation equipment for: gas tanks and other containers;
- Evaporators and gas generators;
- Cryogenic on-board fuel system and filling systems, including filling gas tanks with methane, propane, butane;
- Cryogenic pipes and fittings;
- Pumps for LNG;
- Cryogenic measuring facilities.
- Gas in engines:
- Fuel gas equipment;
- Automobile cylinders for compressed gas and liquid petroleum gas;
- Automobile storage systems: cylinders for LNG (liquefied natural gas);
- Fittings for compressed and liquefied natural gas, and liquid petroleum gas;
- Systems and equipment for diagnosis of gas automobile facilities;
- Equipment for centers of re-examination of automobile gas tanks;
- Equipment for centers, involved in conversion of facilities to gas-type and technical maintenance;
- Stationary and mobile car-filling equipment with gas types of motor fuel (methane, propane, butane);
- Design and construction of gas-filling stations and related infrastructure.
- In-house gas equipment;
- Household gas appliances for residential houses, cottages (gas-stoves, gas-boiler equipment, infra-red gas-jets, electric generators based on gas,heaters).
Oksana Belkina, Project Manager
Tel.: +7 495 935 8100, ext. 6242
Fax: +7 495 935 8101