Connected Car Summit 2016
Connected Car Summit is the only one CIS event, fully dedicated to advanced technologies of connected cars that will take place at Sokolniki ECC on December 20-21.
Such a date has been chosen not coincidentally: it is at the end of the season that organizers will sum up the results of the year and show novelties, which will be available in future!
Each time the event is getting bigger, attracting more participants and partners. A coorganizer of the event will be the largest federal network operator in the navigation sector in Russia – GLONASS Union.
And it means only one thing: its partnership with one of the exhibition business leaders Smile-Expo brings Connected Car Summit to the new level!
The event has a unique format and focuses on the business audience, people related with the car market and final consumers interested in modern technologies, cars and open to new experiences.
Program for December 20-21:
4) Show program and car presentations
5) Informal communication between developers, investors and market participants.
Why should one come?
- The most relevant information about connected car market condition and priority areas of automotive technology development.
- The opportunity to see all technology trends live within the demo zone.
- To understand potential for development of car manufacturers’ technologies to grow their own business.
- Review of prospects and data protection types while developing built-in applications.
- To learn experts’ views regarding the future of technologies in the world, including Russia.
Registration following the link.
Organizing committee of the exhibition:
Tel.: 8 (495) 212-11-28